Floral halter top from Joop & earrings from L’arc En Ciel to bring out the sweet side in me:
Matching crystal heels from Vana to go with the silver crystal earrings! Unusual for me to wear heels lower than 5 inches but since today I’m all about the ‘Meet my BF’s parents’ look, I decided why not:
Got some bracelets from L’arc En Ciel to add weight to my wrists & up the glam factor in my cream outfit:
Talking about breakfast, it’s freaky no.1 to know that we’d Ya Kun Kaya Toast when I was just thinking about it the previous day! Cherished memories:
Guess what’s behind this vault?
Super fetch Limited Edition Vault for the ultimate snicker-fetish fashionistas:
Can I keep both? Smiley:
Sugar-rush from Starbucks, a good move with ladies:
In Mall/ Individual Challenge:
5 challenges, 5 stations, & it was up to us to decide which station to visit first. My favourite Individual Challenge so far!
1. Kenko Reflexology Fish Spa for 15mins of ticklish kisses from the fish. Smooth feet after!
2. Answered some questions in the crossword puzzle [questions from Holland & Barret, Eu Yan Seng] while at Kenko.
Super tricky question: ______ pill Long term remedy of choice when it comes to monthly discomfort.Turned out to be Bak Foong Pill from Eu Yan Seng! No wonder I couldn’t find Evening Primrose Oil on the crossword puzzle!
3. Green putting at Stadium. Tried at least 10x to get my golf ball into the hole
4. Harris to find a ‘burn calories’ book under Philosophy section
5. Counted 200 red & green beans in Glass Room
Ended off my night with fried rice from Din Tai Fung: