Finally, The Best Deep Pore Cleansing Facial @ GLOMAX Aesthetics
I thought I would never find such a wonderful facial in my lifetime.
When none of the facial therapists I’ve encountered have met my expectations, I started to wonder if I’d ever enjoy a perfect facial.
Each stage of the facial was a sensory delight. I felt machines that weren’t used on my skin before. & these tools felt amazingly gentle yet hard at work.
1. I absolutely loved the sonic cleansing where the hand piece was gently vibrated over my greasy skin, I could feel it removing all gunk from my pores & trust me, the feeling was simply sensational! Evon’s technique was superb & you really need an experienced therapist like her to handle this equipment, if not you may end up with scratched skin. This was what came out of the pores on my nose:
2. & then came extraction, the love-hate process we all experience. I thought I knew the pores on my face by now, but Evon was so damn thorough she extracted even the tiniest & unknown pimples, blackheads, whiteheads from my face, to even my hairline! She believes that the gunk should be removed to prevent acne from thriving in clogged areas.
3. I was given a nice surprise when Evon used high frequency pulses on those squeezed out acne to speed up the healing of the fresh ‘wounds’. How ace is it to have these bumps less bumpy? (I even went to an event the day after extraction) The pulses felt like very mild laser zaps, nothing painful though, so I’m really glad GLOMAX Aesthetics combines the art of the hand technique & effective machines to their best use.
4. Then, my pores were treated to a cocktail of vitamins, & even better; ultrasound used to penetrate these vitamins further into my skin. Perfect!
5. To treat my oily skin, Evon blended a charcoal mask to absorb the oil off my face & leave it youthfully glowing after:
Treatment room over-looking the Clarke Quay skyline:
Verdict: Evon handed me the mirror & I examined my every pore. It was deep pore detox at its best; not one blackhead, or any remnants/ shine of skincare products left on my face. Even after all the extraction, it felt smooth as soapstone & despite bare-faced, my pores & acne were super cleaned out & the rest of the complexion glowing. I’ve never experienced such extent of porcelain-ity after a facial before! It’s been 2 weeks & besides the extraction marks that are still fading, I still don’t have a single blackhead or acne coming back. This has got to be the best facial I’ve ever done in my entire life. 5/5
Want your skin looking like a million bucks but don’t want to spend all your pocket money? Try out what I’ve experienced; GX-Diamond Microdermabrasion Treatment $58 (UP$168) at GLOMAX Aesthetics & you’d know what I mean.
12 Eu Tong Sen Street
#07-161 Soho2 (Opp. The Central Clarke Quay)
T: 6225 5193