Girl meets designer dress
A lady’s social calendar inevitably includes events that requires dressing up. With the upcoming date night; Valentine’s Day to have fun glamouring up to, is a huge credit card bill.
& so I checked out Dress Sense, the desginer closet for all occasions, at a fraction of the price.
& lots of bling to glam it up:
How Dress Sense works:
- Buy; You can either buy brand new pieces, just like any normal retail store, or buy rented/pre-loved pieces at a lower price. Dress Sense’s sophisticated pricing system automatically marks down the price of each piece each time it is rented out.
- Rent; If you know there’s not going to be an occasion grand enough to call for that dream dress again, rent it from us for a lower rental fee. You’ll only have to pay a fraction of its full price to have it for 2 whole weeks. How’s that for smart shopping!
- Rent First Buy Later; If you love your dress too much to even think about returning it, buy it from Dress Sense! Simply email email@example.com or call 65 6333 0329 to request for purchase.
Isn’t the concept brilliant? For one night affairs, I get to choose if I’d want to upgrade my closet with the dress permanently or choose to work within a strict budget. Either way, I can still dazzle myself silly with the exquisite dresses in many styles; minimalist, sparkly, delicate, youthful, drapey etc.
Promotions for last minute shopping (Get that perfect dress for Valentines!):
- 15-30% off purchase/rental of selected dresses from now till 12 February 2012. Click here to view the dresses on sale
- 30% off purchase of selected Santi, Lavish and Kendra Scott accessory pieces while stocks last! Click here to view the accessories on sale.
Raffles City #03-29A
T: 6333 0329